Welcome to the home of the Tigers!
Athletics at Holy Trinity Catholic School promotes teamwork, give each child a sense of belonging, and help provide a well-rounded education. The Holy Trinity Tigers participate in the Dallas Parochial League in more than half a dozen different sports. Students can participate in:
- Softball – Girls team of middle school age students
- Soccer – From Pre-K to 8th grade
- Track & Field – Boys and Girls teams for 5th through 8th graders
- Volleyball – Girls participate from 5th through 8th grade
- Basketball – Boys and Girls Pre-K through 8th grade teams
Holy Trinity Catholic School fields competitive teams in all sports, with a focus on sportsmanship and teamwork rivaled by none. All students make the team and every student gets to play.
If you would like to participate in any DPL sports this year, you must print, complete and return the DPL Physical History, Exam and Clearance forms.
Click here to download the Dallas Parochial League Scholarship Application