Giving

1914 Club

WHAT IS the 1914 Club?

In 1914, a small wooden building was purchased from the school board of Highland Park and was moved over three miles to Holland Avenue. Here, it came to rest as the first Holy Trinity School, all of two rooms. Staffed by two Daughters of Charity, Sisters Clare Hoch and Mary Michael Ryan, the school opened its doors on October 12, 1914, with an enrollment of thirty-two children.

As a way to honor our Alumni the 1914 Club was formed. The 1914 Club is comprised of individuals committed to supporting Holy Trinity Catholic School on a one time or recurring basis.  This dedicated support provides the opportunity for us to plan for the school’s future and enrich the lives of the HTCS community.

Click here to make a one time or recurring payment to the 1914 Club.