Holy Trinity Catholic School, located in the Uptown area of Dallas, seeks a Principal starting July 1, 2023. Founded in 1914, Holy Trinity Catholic School is a PreK-8th grade parish school serving a diverse student body in a welcoming environment. The school is a ministry of the Holy Trinity Catholic Community and falls directly under the administration of the Pastor of the parish who is committed to its success. The school desires an experienced administrator with a servant leader mentality who is collaborative, transparent, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and dedicated to the mission of Catholic education. The Principal will be committed to maintaining a close relationship between the parish and the school, understanding and embracing the depth of its welcoming environment, and focusing on Catholic identity and strong academics.
Consideration will be given to candidates who possess the following qualifications:
• Catholic in good standing.
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or related field.
• Minimum of three years’ teaching experience.
• Minimum of three years of administrative leadership experience with significant experience observing and supervising faculty.
Interested candidates are invited to complete an application at www.csodallas.org and submit the documents listed below in one zip folder in the following order to Dr. Diane Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9, 2023:
• A cover letter highlighting interest and relevant experience.
• Statement of educational philosophy.
• Minimum of three professional references with contact information, as well as a statement about the relationship to the applicant.
Holy Trinity Catholic School offers a competitive salary, health insurance, and a 403b plan.
Holy Trinity Catholic School seeks a part time Early Childhood Aide and Extended Day Care Provider. The ideal candidate has experience working with children and enjoys being with them. Candidate must be willing to have Safe Environment clearance. The hours are 12:30 PM to 6:15 PM, Monday-Friday during the school year.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Principal Marian Davis, email@example.com.