Parents who desire a Catholic education for their child are invited to seek application for admission to Holy Trinity Catholic School. As openings become available the following priorities determine how students will be considered for acceptance to HTCS:
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at Holy Trinity Catholic School.
- Members of Holy Trinity Catholic Church Parish.
- Other applicants.
The State of Texas has the following minimum age requirements for students entering school:
- PreK3 Students must be three years old on or before September 1st of that year.
- PreK4 Students must be four years old on or before September 1st of that year.
- Kindergarten Students must be five years old on or before September 1st of that year.
- 1st Grade Students must be six years old on or before September 1st of that year.
Admission Requirements for New Students
A completed application form must be submitted, along with a non-refundable application fee. In addition to the completed application and fee, the following are required:
- Satisfactory performance on placement test.
- Successful shadow day or partial day.
- Handwritten letter to the principal expressing desire to be admitted to Holy Trinity Catholic School (Middle School students only).
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic applicants only)
- Immunization Records (Parents must provide proof that a child entering the school has received the series of immunizations required by law and the Diocese of Dallas Catholic Schools Office.)
- Health Records
- Report Cards
- Standardized Test Results
- Record of IEP (if applicable)
- Disciplinary Record – To include alternative education placement if applicable.
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey
- Income Survey
- Signed Handbook Agreement
Admission Requirements for Preschool Students
In addition to meeting the above referenced age requirement, preschool students must be completely toilet trained and perform satisfactorily on a preschool assessment.
Students new to Holy Trinity Catholic School are accepted on a probationary status for 60 calendar days. Students may be asked to withdraw prior to the end of the 60-day probationary period if the administration determines it is in the best interest of the student and/or the school for the student to do so.
Registration of Existing Students
Priority of enrollment for existing students begins the first week of the new calendar year and ends at the end of Catholic Schools Week. In order to ensure a place for the student, a non-refundable registration fee is due before the end of priority enrollment.