Holy Trinity Catholic School students participate in a variety of extracurricular activities. Some of these activities include:
- Student Council – A program wherein representatives develop school government skills.
- Student Ambassadors – Students selected by administration to act as hosts/hostesses for visitors and prospective parents.
- Sports – Students in 5th – 8th grades are encouraged to participate in sports. Sports offered include: volleyball, basketball, soccer, cross country, and track. See “Athletics” for specific information.
- Band – Open to students in 4th – 8th grade.
- Choir – Open to students in 2nd – 8th grade.
- Chess Club for grades 3 - 8.
- Other activities may be offered by outside vendors who meet Safe Environment criteria and Diocese of Dallas requirements.