The purpose of the Booster Club is to build an inclusive community where all members of HTCS feel welcome and valued for their individual gifts. This is accomplished by providing opportunities to participate in programs, events, and fundraising initiatives for the benefit of the school.
The head of admissions, who is the first contact families have with the school, serves as the facilitator of the Booster Club and recruits, in consultation with the director of development, committee chairs and room parents to support events.
Room parents, as a standing Booster Committee, support the Committee Chairs by actively engaging other parents, thus developing a strong relationship among the school, home, and parish.
All room parents and volunteers must complete the Safe Environment Training.
Room Parent responsibilities:
- Facilitate a parent meeting to provide opportunities for all parents to participate in
- School events—Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Class events—Fundraising for the 5th and 8th grades Pines trips.
- Class celebrations—All Saints Day, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, End of Year.
- Discuss support that the homeroom teacher may need for special projects.
Ambassadors are parents of current students who understand the mission of Holy Trinity Catholic School. They are passionate about being welcoming and inclusive. The purpose of this program is to connect new and current families and provide a familiar face to new students prior to the first day of school. Ambassadors assist new families with answers to questions and connect them with the resources needed to successfully integrate into the school community.
- Welcome new families within 24 hours via phone/email.
- Schedule a play date or meet and greet.
- Answer questions throughout the school year.